
Old skin for the new ceremonies:
worship muzak and organ dirges
underscore quaint poems
of live and love, and maybe death.
The Poems of Lorna Tallent Kidwell
Reading and Music by
Bill Worrall
This would slot right in with Gregg Turkington's probable myriad boxes of musty and mold encroached private press rekkerds. Look at that mug on your 2, or my two for that matter. But this isn't really a private press per say, nor was it really mouldy par diem. I don't know why I even had this on my wishlist and less so why I even brought out the wallet to buy it. The enticing nature of the unknown I guess.
If I were to be square with you guys, I'd tell you that it has been about a month or two since I heard this first and last. If I keep being acute, I'd just give you the link you so eagerly await.



No comments:
Post a Comment